- Late Night Street Food at Sovengard. The Sovengard will be open late to serve authentic Mexican street food in their beirgarten. The evening also features entertainment from a live DJ and food and drink specials. When: July 19, 11 p.m. – 2 a.m. Where: The Sovengard. Entry: Free. For more information.
- Lion Day. Join John Ball Zoo Lion Day to learn more about lions and what you can do to help! When: July 20, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Where: John Ball Zoo. Entry: Free. For more information.
- Grand Rapids Grizzly Jam Street PARTY – Gunnar and Grizzly Boys. Zoko 822, The Garage Bar and StreetEatsGR team up for a stellar block party.. When: July 20, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Where: Zoko 822. Entry: $10. For more information and tickets.
- Kitten Adoption Day at Craft Beer Cellar. Humane Society of West Michigan and Short’s Brewing Company invite to a play with kittens while enjoy craft brews. Part of proceeds from Short’s beer sales will go to benefit the Human Society of West Michigan, with Craft Beer Cellar matching. When: July 21, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Where: Craft Beer Cellar. Entry: Free. For more information
- An evening with Two-Faced Wilson & Matthew Jason. Enjoy lyrically driven Americana/indie folk rock and riff driven blues rock and roll at Creston Brewery. When: July 21, 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. Where: Creston Brewery. Entry: Free. For more information.