One of the team at Blog Chicks has had an ongoing issue with constipation but had found a great remedy to it in Kfibre! So what is this? The team thought our reader’s would like to know too, so with the consent of the lovely people at Kfibre, we have been allowed to republish content on this from their website as follows:
As one of the most common conditions, constipation affects people of all ages and is caused by many factors.
When constipation strikes it can result in stomach pain, irregular bowel movements, bloating, and the production of hard or dry stools. The most common causes include a poorly maintained diet (lack of fibre), not drinking enough water, lack of exercise or physical activity, and high levels of stress.
Unfortunately, many people struggle to reach their recommended daily intake of 25-30g of fibre per day. That’s where Kfibre™ can help. Kfibre is :
- One of the easiest fibres to include into your diet.
- High in complex prebiotic fibre
- High in insoluble fibre
- High in phytonutrients and antioxidants
- Supporting & balancing your probiotics
Kfibre™ absorbs water as it moves from the stomach and retains it as it moves into and through the bowel picking up waste, acting like a brush helping to keep our bowels healthy. By taking Kfibre at least once a day, it should help make constipation a thing of the past! Always drink plenty of water when taking any high fibre food or supplement.
- Kfibre is a high nutrient fibre supplement.
- Diets high in fibre have been shown to improve general well-being, digestive health and to alleviate bowel discomfort.
- Kfibre™ is made with 100% natural sugarcane, however KFSU removes 95% of the sugar.
- No chemicals used in its production.
- Please drink more liquids when taking Kfibre™.
- As your body adjusts to increases in fibre you may experience altered bowel movements.
- Improper or overuse may result in discomfort.
- Never ingest or inhale the powder directly.
- Do not use if tamper evident heat seal is not intact.
- Do not use in case of medically induced constipation.
For more information, please visit their website here: https://www.kfibre.com
Kfibre Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Kfibre/